I’m graduated with master degree in Science of Material at Jaotong University Shanghai, and EMBA double degree in Jaotong University Shanghai and Kedge Business School Marseille.
I began my working experience in a fast growing company in Baush & Lomb as Production Supervisor and than I had the chance to switch first in to the water treatment industry first in the technical department than in the sales position, and at last to the Industrial and Automotive industry as General Manager in a fast growing Market in a multinational company in Shanghai.
My current position since already one year as Managing Director in a mid size company give me more chance to improve my management skill in China and more understanding of the market.
During my 11 years in Shanghai I’m convinced I have gained a very interesting experience and now I’m keen to broaden my knowledge and I feel that my next career step could also lead me to other industry and market.
The main competence and skill I have obtained are in the following areas:
- Business development and management of a business unit and manufacturing
- Responsible for all aspect of the company
- Strong experience in various aspect of the operation areas
- Ensure that customer and suppliers are properly compensate and continue to meet the need of the company
- Screen, Interview, hire and train Managers and supervisors
- Successfully managed the P&L with analytical skill
- Ensure the policies and procedure evolve with the company
Based on the capabilities and competence acquired during my working experience, I’m ready to face new challenge and take over more responsibilities.
I’m result oriented and determinate in reaching the agreed targets and I’m used to adapt quickly to new surroundings.