Supply Chain and Purchasing Consultant
I have reached a multi-year experience in the Purchasing and Planning & Procurement Department inside an International Company first, leader in the Implantable Biomedical Devices, then in a Pharmaceutical Company. The very first positions allowed me to acquire knowledge of both production and logistic processes, while over the last 20 years I’ve reached a very deep knowledge of the Purchasing systems, such as:
- Controlling the purchase and supply of all procured items & services.
- Negotiating price and terms of products with suppliers.
- Adhering to all company policies with particular regard to accounting procedures.
- Understanding of internet marketing: SEO, etc.
- Reviewing all contracts/agreements to achieve ‘best price/best quality’ purchasing
- Ability to identify and implement new procedures and processes.
- Other spend categories include: marketing, HR, professional services, catering, uniforms, facilities.
Possessing a track record of achievements and a proven ability to manage the vendor / supplier base to reduce lead time and cost where ever possible. Results driven and able to use initiative to develop effective solutions to supply chain problems, whilst having a active and dynamic approach to work and getting things done efficiently.
I am an enthusiastic, productive and professional individual who enjoys being part of a successful team. I’m extremely efficient, personable, hard working and well presented, with excellent relationship skills. I am quick to grasp new ideas and concepts and to develop innovative and creative solutions to problems. Able to work well on own initiative and can demonstrate the high levels of motivation required to meet the tightest of deadlines. Even under significant pressure possesses a strong ability to perform effectively.
I am seeking a long and challenging career, with good prospects, and the opportunity to gain experience within a well established company.
In the years I have also gained Professional expertise as:
- Well-honed leadership and management skills; with an ability to motivate others.
- Sound judgment informed by extensive practical knowledge and experience.
- Innovative, inventive and analytical, able to pre-empt and resolve problems with ease.
- Agile, responsive and good under pressure.
- Able to handle conflict and resolve differences of opinion.
- Able to negotiate successfully with internal and external sources.
* sulla disponibilità1
** sulle modalità di contatto2
- 1. Indica la disponibilità di Spostamento(o Relocation) del Professionista per l'eventuale opportunità professionale. Il Formato è [Paese@Città,Provincia o Regione], "Tutta" dopo la @ indica la disponibilità a spostarsi per l'intero paese. [Paese preferito1@Paese Seconda Scelta] indica invece una preferenza fra due diversi paesi. Es. "Cina@Jiangsu" indica la disponibilità del Professionista a muoversi nella Provincia di Jiangsu in Cina, "Cina@Italia" per indicare la preferenza a destinazioni cinesi su quelle italiane etc.
- 2. Tutti gli utenti registrati possono inviarsi reciprocamente messaggi privati, mentre l'e-mail, il telefono o altri mezzi di contatto sono visibili solamente agli utenti aziendali.
- Clicca qui per ricevere gli aggiornamenti dei commenti via email
- Accedi o registrati per inserire commenti.