The Jace-Kelly Leadership Acquisitions is an executive firm based in Shanghai. Our success brought us to the highest level of the Chinese Human Resources and Consulting industry, while we're dealing with the top 500 companies. Our expertise of markets and individuals made us one of the major actors to successfully facilitate the perfect match between our clients and candidates.
As an Executive Search firm, we work very closely with some of the most successful MNCs in Retail, Food & Beverage, Luxury, Lifestyle, Media, Energy, Banking, Finance, Investment, Electronics and so on.
Our internship program is known to be one of the best in the market: 400 hours of in-house training with challenging tasks and international working environment.
To know more about our company please visit our website on http://www.jace-kelly.com.
• Take part in the in-house recruitment process (interviewing candidates)
• Improve strategy recruitment
• Assist on database maintenance and improvement
• Assist on research, analysis and statistics assignments;
• Assist on various projects such as Business Development, Market Research, Event Organization
• Handle basic office administrative tasks such as receiving calls and visitors, email to suppliers
• Benchmarking such as satisfaction survey, continuous surveillance
• Bachelor degree or equivalent of any field (current student included)
• Professional working proficiency in English
• Excellent communication skills, Logical, Analytical Personality
• Commitment of at least 6 months (duration negotiable)
• 5 days a week minimum time invested
•Please send your English resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Pay Attention: If any document/detail mentioned above is missing, we will NOT consider your application